Welcome to Solihull and District CAMRA website
Welcome to the Solihull and District CAMRA website home page. Here you will find a summary of the latest pub news and up and coming events in the next few weeks. More details can be found by following the menu on the left. Why not get involved and come along to one of our branch meetings or follow our Facebook page or Twitter acount(see below).
- July Branch Meeting
Monday 1 July 2019 20:30
Flute & Flagon
Solihull CAMRA Branch Meeting - branch members welcome.
- July Committee Meeting
Monday 15 July 2019 20:30
Shirley Royal British Legion Club
Solihull CAMRA Committee Meeting - branch members welcome, but may only take part if invited to do so by the committee.
Next Branch Social
Download New version Solihull Drinker 88.
Good Pint? - submit your Beer scores at https://whatpub.com/ or Download the Good Beer Guide App
- Pub News
Saturday 25 May 2019
The Shaking Hand micro pub is now open They regularly serve 4 changing Real Ales plus Craft beers plus other drinks. It is next door to the main ASDA entrance in Parkgate, Shirley.
The Indian Brewery Station Raod, Solihull is now open.
The Red Lion, Shirley has now reopened.
The Bulls Head in Barston has been put up for sale.
The Crab Mill has now reopened. It is has about 6 real ales available.
- North Cotswold 18th steam and Ale Festival Friday 21 – Sunday 23 June 2019
- STRATFORD-UPON-AVON BEER & CIDER Festival
Friday 21 – Saturday 22 June 2019
Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse, Luddington Rd, Warwickshire CV37 9SE.
70+ beers & 30+ ciders/perries. Food available. Town shuttle service from railway station, camping via racecourse campsite (enquire direct). £10 entrance to include glass, programme, & £5 tokens. Open Fri 12noon-11pm, Sat 11am-11pm. Info: http://www.stratfordbeerfestival.org.uk
- BROMSGROVE BEER Festival
Thursday 27 – Saturday 29 June 2019
Bromsgrove Rugby Football Club, Finstall Rd, Bromsgrove B60 3DH (10mins walk from Bromsgrove station & buses available from town centre.).
144 beers & 60+ ciders/perries. Open CAMRA members & Trade Only : Thu 2-6pm Open to All Thu 6-11pm ; Fri 12noon-11pm; Sat 11am-9.30pm.
Entry £3 (members £1) + £2 Souvenir glass.
Food available and live music from Friday (see website for details). Plenty of room outside, marquee for picnics, & family games. Camping available from Rugby club. Details http://www.bromsgrovebeerfestival.org.uk
- 44th WOLVERHAMPTON BEER Festival
Thursday 11 – Saturday 13 July 2019
Newhampton Arts Centre, Dunkley St, Wolverhampton WV1 4AN.
70 ales plus cider and perries. Admission Thu-Fri £3.50 Sat - free
Further details see http://www.Wolverhampton.camra.org.uk
Twitter / SolihullCamra
- Thursday 6th June, 17:20 : Only 1 day to go to the Shirley Charity Beer and Cider Festival (unless you are lucky enough to have tickets to ton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Sunday 26th May, 21:03 : Indian Brewery now open in Solihull pic.twitter.com/2uneWsoQQl
- Friday 17th May, 17:55 : Our GBG pub The Fieldhouse in Solihull is in the top 50 pubs in the Sun. Vote for our local at email@example.com
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 19:00 : #CheersToBeer ! 🍻 Are you celebrating #BeerDayBritain at your local pub? Don't forgot to share your selfies! 📸
- Saturday, 18:30 : Half an hour until the national #CheersToBeer 🍻 How are you celebrating? #BeerDayBritain
- Saturday, 12:00 : Only one more day until #FathersDay - have you got the perfect gift for your Dad? 🍻 Read all about CAMRA's gift of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…